Re: (no subject)

On Thursday 21 September 2006 11:52, David E. Fox shared this with us all:
>--> cdrecord? :)
>-->
>--> Well, command line does work, but maybe it's not the best way to do it,
>--> it depends on your experience level.

Isn't cdrecord the reason that k3b doesn't work? I have found it so, because
cdrecord finds my external USB DVD dual layer burner and then vanishes it.
That was in Sarge, haven't tried it in Etch yet.

XcdRoast finds and uses the burner and is fast. I am not certain if it uses
cdrecord? But Xcdroast won't burn DVD's without another application which
isn't free because it isn't in Debian.

Such is life.

Charlie

--