Re: How to fix corrupted image downloaded with jigdo.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: jcsans@gmail.com <jcsans@gmail.com>
Date: 19-sep-2006 18:55
Subject: Re: How to fix corrupted image downloaded with jigdo.
To: Mike McCarty <Mike.McCarty@sbcglobal.net>

I have downloaded a ISO DVD Image of Debian using Jigdo, but the
checksum doesn't match. I Would like to know how to use Jigdo (or other)
to check the checksum of each file in the ISO image, one by one, and
automatically download a fixed file to replace the corrupted file. I
wouldn't like to download the whole image again, it's 4GB ;-). Thank you!

You can mount your image with loop option and download a fresh jigdo
file. When it asks for an old cd, write the mount point of your image,
so you'll download only the files you need.

--
Saludos
juan carlos