Instalation Hangs to Loading module sd_mod for scsi disk support

Hi

Iam trying to install Debian 3.1r3 to my computer.
And it freeze at very beging in the first slider goes
to 92% and then it stops to this:

I think that this is very bad cos it seems that it
doesent like my sata raid.

For me it would be okey cos i wanted to instal it into
my ide hd. But cant do that cos it hangs before i get
change to choose where to install it.

Specs:

CPU: Athlon XP 3000+
Mobo Chipset: nforce 2 ultra
2x512mb 400mhz memory
Geforce 7800GS
Audigy player

Silicon image Sata Raid controller 3512
2x 200Gb Seagate hd's in sata raid Windows 2000 pro
installed.

Samsung SP0411 ide hd Ubuntu 6.06 installed.

LG GSA-H20L <- Lightscribe DVD/RW
LG GDR-8163B <- DVD

http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html