Re: Thunderbird does not show attachments any longer

On Sat, Sep 02, 2006 at 01:22:56AM +0800, Uwe Dippel wrote:
> ... after the last upgrade of Thunderbird on Sarge, I noticed that of the
> Attachments field only the upper third part was visible .
> No chance to see a name of an attachment or click on any.
> No, I'm not a newbie .... I have tried resizing the window, the panes,
> fonts, you name it. It simply doesn't show anything more. It is a field
> below the message, quite low but rather wide, that does keep its size
> seemingly invariable: about one third of what it ought to be (used to be).
>
> To me that's a real show stopper; if there is no solution I have to switch
> to another client rapidly, since I cannot get to any attachment sent to me.
>
> Please, help !

Look here [1] on how to get a fix for this. The fixed package will be
rolled out as soon as all architectures build.

BTW, we need more testers for security releases. Just keep the apt
lines mentioned in that bug and report issues to me or file a
bug. This would help a lot, thx.

 - Alexander
--
 GPG messages preferred.    |  .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **
 Alexander Sack             | : :' :      The  universal