Antialiasing and mount problem after Sid upgrade

Hello,

Two problems after today Sid dist-upgrade:

1) I can't mount using KDE (USB disk, USB pendrive)  I receive this error in
one window:

-----------------------------
A security policy in place prevents this sender from sending this message to
this recipient, see message bus configuration file (rejected message had
interface "org.freedesktop.Hal.Device.Volume" member "Mount" error
name "(unset)" destination "org.freedesktop.Hal")
-----------------------------

And see this in ~/.xsession-errors:

-----------------------------
kded: ERROR: mount failed
for /org/freedesktop/Hal/devices/volume_uuid_06d57f92_4c5f_4486_ac01_b4a5f17ec8ac:
org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.AccessDenied - A security policy in place prevents
this sender from sending this message to this recipient, see message bus
configuration file (rejected message had
interface "org.freedesktop.Hal.Device.Volume" member "Mount" error
name "(unset)" destination "org.freedesktop.Hal")
kded: ERROR:
mounting /org/freedesktop/Hal/devices/volume_uuid_06d57f92_4c5f_4486_ac01_b4a5f17ec8ac
returned A security policy in place prevents this sender from sending this
message to this recipient, see message bus configuration file (rejected
message had interface "org.freedesktop.Hal.Device.Volume" member "Mount"
error name "(unset)" destination "org.freedesktop.Hal")

2) Firefox and GIMP (GTK programs?) have not anti-aliasing fonts.

Screenshot in http://bitassa.com/stuff/ffnoantialiasing.png

I don't locate bugs and workarounds for this issues.  Any workaround?
Thanks :)

--
Benjamí
http://blog.bitassa.cat