I cannot open the attachemtn with instructions

I cannot open the attachment with instruction, please send withing email.

----- Original Message ----- From: <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
To: <rachaelmary@eircom.net>
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2006 10:54 AM
Subject: RETURNED MAIL: SEE TRANSCRIPT FOR DETAILS

Dear user of eircom.net,

We have detected that your email account was used to send a huge amount of junk email messages during the recent week. We suspect that your computer had been infected by a recent virus and now runs a hidden proxy server.

We recommend that you follow our instructions in the attached text file in order to keep your computer safe.

Sincerely yours,
The eircom.net support team.