Getting help from within boa-constructor

I have just installed boa-constructor and it seems to be running OK. There are three buttons on the Palette Toolbar for help -- One for help on boa-constructor (which works just fine), one for help on wxPython and one for help on Python in general. Neither of the last two work properly. All three of them bring up help for boa-constructor. The help for boa-constructor says that the paths to the HTML help files should be in PrefGTK.py and they may need to be changed. I do not have this file anywhere on my system. Do I need to create it. If so, where? And exactly what do I put in it?

Any help will be appreciated.

--
Marc Shapiro

No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There's always a boom tomorrow.
What?! Look, somebody's got to have some damn perspective around here.
Boom. Sooner or later ... boom!

- Susan Ivanova: B5 - Grail