VoIP Platform for Service Providers

Dear Colleagues,

We are happy to introduce our new version of VoIP platform for Service
Providers. Our VoIP platform offers a great opportunity to add voice
services to your customers at very low prices and get into the booming
telecom markets in no time and with low investment if any.

In addition to the functions that you already have and services, that you
already can provide to your clients new platform will include:

 1. Ability to provide:

   a. PC to phone services
   b. Device (ATA, IP Phone, USB Phone etc.) to phone services
   c. web call back services
   d. optional integration with International Calling Cards platform

 2. Individual subscriber interface with detailed reporting and individual
account management.

 3. Ability to replenish provider's balance using all major credit cards
and bank checks from provider's interface.

 4. Ability to accept credit card payments from customers and adjust their
balances from provider?s interface.

 5. Ability to sell services on multiple provider-owned and operated
websites and in multiple domain names.

 And much more!

 For a limited time and a limited number of new installations we are
waiving all set up costs for the basic configuration of the platform. If
you are not using one of our platforms yet, we would be glad to set up
online demonstration for you.

 Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or would
like to discuss individual configurations to meet needs of your project
better.

 Thank you,

 Daria A. Tumanova

 Account Executive, Concent Telecom