Re: Is there a mailling list for package maintainers/developers?

On 6/5/06, Redefined Horizons <redefined.horizons@gmail.com> wrote:

Is there a separate mailing list for Debian Package maintainers? I'd like to
try creating some Debian packages, but I couldn't find a specific mailing
list for package developers. Is this type of traffic handled on the normal
development list?

Hi Scott,

I think you would like to ask the "debian mentors"[0]. Their IRC
channel used to
be good providing support for new Debian maintainers. Unfortunately there's no
official Debian development mailing list[1] only related to this topic.

[0] = http://mentors.debian.net/
[1] = http://lists.debian.org/devel.html

regards,
-- stratus