Re: [OT] Re: Problem with T-bird (was Re: Mail Issues (pt 2 ))

On Tue, 2006-05-16 at 14:42 -0500, Grant Thomas wrote:
> I'll bite:
> I can't stand it when you guys hijack a thread like this.
> And over something so silly!!
>
> Everyone knows that CLI tools are dead.
> Windows has sooo much of the market share that *nix will die a slow
> horrible death!!!

Have you ever seen a fiscal quarter where MSFT has not increased
sales?

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"The one function that TV news performs very well is that when
there is no news we give it to you with the same emphasis as if
it were."
David Brinkley