Re: LVM2 snapshot question

Jiann-Ming Su wrote:
> I have no experience with the LVM snapshots.  I've been using rsync
> snapshots as described at
> http://www.mikerubel.org/computers/rsync_snapshots/.

    Or one could skip doing all of that manually and just do it with
dirvish.

 A utility to maintain multiple backups on online storage, each backup is
 available as a sort of snapshot directory, where common files are shared
 between the different backup generations. It uses rsync to do the actual
 copying.
 .
 Backups can be made locally or over the network (using ssh).