Re: distributions: UBUNTU vs DEBIAN

Hal Vaughan wrote:
> I do know this: after the one bug report I filed recently and the lack
> of dialog and negative response I got from a developer, I'll be rather
> unlikely to ever file bug reports again.  It's a different situation,
> but the same frustration: This is the way it is, and if you don't like
> it, well, I do, and that's what matters.

The only bug report you've ever filed[1], besides being filed on a package
that had nothing to do with the actual problem you were experiencing,
received a response the same day pointing you at how to configure your
system to work the way you were asking it to act. I'm not sure what else
you're looking for..

Chip, meet shoulder.

--
see shy jo