Re: Postfix migration and Kolab?

On 2006-04-22T13:32:13-0700, Paul Johnson wrote:
> Can it do per-user spamc configs (like dman's old spamassasin setup)?

This would be a spamassasin configuration item for you to look into, I
don't know off hand.  Performance wise, you are better off running
spamassasin daemons rather than spamc, and I do so via amavisd-new.  The
only thing that I do along those lines is to exclude my two trusted
users from outbound mail.

> How easy is it to set up greylisting and DNSBL checking?  I've been
> thinking about trying postfix so I could try out Kolab.

You want to look into postgrey and postfix-gld.  RBL is trivial:
http://www.postfix.org/uce.html#smtpd_client_restrictions

/Allan