Re: DSL Howto?

Wolfgang Lonien wrote:

Hi,

my brother installed Ubuntu for a friend. Now that friend just wants to
change from a modem connection to a DSL (also modem-, so pppoe) setup,
and they're having a hard time.

Since it's a bit too far away to go and help the guys, and the machine
is not yet connected, could someone help (and CC my brother)?

Thanks,
wjl aka Wolfgang Lonien

Hi
This is debian user forum. Though Ubuntu is based on Debian, it is not completely Debian and there are many differences. You are better off asking in ubuntu mailing lists/forums. More details can be found at

http://www.ubuntu.com/support

--
http://kamaraju.googlepages.com/cornell-bazaar
http://groups.google.com/group/cornell-bazaar/about