Re: Proposed change for subscriptions...

s. keeling wrote:
"Do one thing, but do it well."  That means MTA + MUA + procmail +
bogofilter + ..., not Thunderbird which does all/some of that
marginally and is designed for Windows users who can't be bothered to
learn The Unix Way.

Actually, as I have explained many times in the past the tried and true chain of email tools falls flat on it's face when it tries to do anything complex. Like, say, received multiple email accounts through IMAP/POP and keep the entire exchange separate for every account without having the overhead of multiple email clients.