Re: VNC client/server combo doing VNC over HTTP

i use nxserver (freenx), it's in apt, plus the official client from
www.nomachine.com, available for windows, macintosh and linux (rpm and
deb). all traffic runs over ssh, so sshd must be running, and it's much
faster than any vnc. i didn't keep an eye on this project during the
last months, but i think also audio transmission should be working by
now.