Re: VNC client/server combo doing VNC over HTTP

2 short infos to clarify :

1. VNC over http doesn´t exist
2. Port-Numbers can be altered with any version

Solution would be : ssh on Port 443 ... with that you can trick most proxies with the "connect" method to use any proxy-capable ssh-client (putty for example)
-> after ssh-connection is ok .. you can do vnc-over-ssh (simple Port-forwarding)

more professional :
use SSL-VPN-software like ssl-explorer( http://3sp.com/showSslExplorer.do?referrer=sslexplorer), which can do port-forwarding in y very simple manner

Greets