Re: debian-user and mutt...

On Wed, Feb 22, 2006 at 02:04:24AM +0100, Michelle Konzack wrote:
> Am 2006-02-09 15:27:22, schrieb Digby Tarvin:

> > There is nothing incorrect in my headers as far as I know, but I do
> > use a 'Reply-to:' to make sure that mail goes to my mailbox rather
> > than just back to wherever I happened to originate a message from...

This is an example of what Reply-to is actually for.  It is not munging
when done by the original poster.  Everything should work as expected;
from mutt, 'r' should go to the original poster (as specified by the

> Do not do this!!!

> How can someone reply to the list if you are munging the Headers?

In mutt: 'L' (I just tried it on my sid box)

> Note:   I have setup my "mutt" to ignore the "Reply-To:" Header.

How can a user get a personal response if you ignore his request for
Ignoring the Reply-to: header is as bad as a mailing list munging it.
--
Rob