Re: source for downloadable music?

John Halton wrote:

> Quite apart from the credit card security risks, bear in mind these
> Russian sites are *not* legal download sites (certainly not for
> non-Russian users) and the artists/record companies don't see a penny of
> the fees you pay. That may or may not bother you, but it's as well to be
> aware that that's the situation.

According to a german computer magazin (C't) this site *is* legal in
russia. And if the stuff you buy isn't illegal in your country (i.e.
drugs etc.) it is perfectly legal to import it. At least according to
german law.
But it should be in most other countries as well. Why else would
the movie industry come up with ideas as region code for DVD-Players?

--
"1984" is not a howto!

Égalité (+ 1848)
Fraternité (+ 1914)