Re: Cannot change Apache2 ServerName/ServerAlias

El Mon, 06-02-2006 a las 16:47 -0500, Yu,Glen [Ontario] escribió:
> I'm having trouble changing the ServerName & ServerAlias to look up my page.

Have you addded a line in /etc/hosts to point newpagename to your IP
address?

If you intend to have only one page there by far the simplest way is not
mess with VirtualHost setup and just let the main configuration serve
pages from your main DocumentRoot no matter with IP address or host name
the cliet (e.g. browser) reach you by.

Hope that helps,

Antonio.