Re: fun Re: wrong RE: Not a Debian question, but you guys know this stuff...

Alvin Oga wrote:
i'm a sucker for flamebait andpoking fun ... :-0  always fun if one
doesn't emotional about it and hopefully learn a thing or 2 along the
way..

    AKA "Trolling".

to me... it was 100% in fun .. but i guess i can see how it can
also be rude when one makes fun of somebody else at their expense

    AKA "Trolling".

i saw what happend to that part of the thread .. more fun ..

    AKA "Successful Troll"

    Finally, Alvin admits why he is here.