Re: Not a Debian question, but you guys know this stuff...

According to Tyson Varosyan,
> Given the fact that Katipo and Alvin were the only ones to reply to this
> thread and nether proved to know anything about how to resolve my issue, I
> thought that I should post the resolution here so that others looking for
> the answer later would not have to bother the resident smart-asses on this
> board.
>
> Again, I apologize for posting a Windows-based problem on this board, ...

Just a word to the wise (and especially the wise who have
not yet posted).

You'd get more people to read your question if you gave a
subject line that's more relevant.

You'd get more people to read your solution if you gave a
subject line starting with SOLVED: