Re: different resolution on notebook LCD and VGA

Hello

I have a laptop with widescreen LCD and I didn't manage to have a dual head
configuration for both widescreen and external monitor at the same time.

I have to different xorg configuration files and a set of scripts which can swtich
between configurations and restart my X server.

New ideas are welcome.

Regards,
Josep SERRANO.