Re: Kernel Source

Oliver Elphick wrote:
On Tue, 2006-01-31 at 10:38 +0000, Bob wrote:
...So I decided to
install the kernel source, but I can't find a package for it? Am I
missing something here, or can I not download the 2.6.x kernel source
via apt...?

On sid, the packages are now called linux-source-2.6.x rather than
kernel-source-2.6.x.  I think that will apply to etch as well.

Which would explain why I couldn't find them. Seems I don't need it now
anyway.

Thanks,

--
bob [at] bobarnott [dot] com                   http://www.bobarnott.com/
"Crash programs fail because they are based on theory that,