Re: Kernel Source

Chris Howie wrote:
Bob wrote:
Thanks for the info, as you can see I'm pretty clueless about this kind
of thing. I take it the "m-a a-i" bit is something to do with this
module-assistant package...?

Yeah, m-a a-i = module-assistant auto-install or something like that.

Do I need to install the NVidia drivers after doing all of the above...?

That's what m-a does.  You just have to reconfigure X, which is what the
dpkg-reconfigure is for.

Smashing, thanks for your help.

--
bob [at] bobarnott [dot] com                   http://www.bobarnott.com/
"Crash programs fail because they are based on theory that,