Re: Strange behaviour with gigabit ethernet

> Are you sure your switch supports full duplex?

Hi Joe,

yes, I believe it is full duplex. It is a Netgear GS108 and says it can handle
2Gb/s on each port. Also, during the transfer from Windows -> Samba share,
nothing was going in the other direction anyway, and it actually sped up when
I set a second transfer in the same direction.

BTW, I did try a second cable last night to see if that was the problem and it
wasn't :(

Regards,
Andrew