Re: HELP!!!mozilla can't display Chinese

On Mon, 30 Jan 2006, Serena Cantor wrote:

> Thanks! I don't have canna. Is canna for input
> Chinese? I'm not sure. i never use canna. Which fonts
> can you use when choosing Chinese font in Preference
> dialog of mozilla? I have only "serif" and  "Sans
> serif".

what is the environment variables ??

	you will need at least LC_ALL and LANG defined

what is the list of supported locale fonts on the machine ??
	locale -a

	if you do nto see "chinese" references, you will need
	to install additional packages

what fonts is installed ?
	xlsfonts |grep -i gb2312
	xlsfonts |grep -i big5