OpenAFS, Kerberos setup for Debian Sarge

Does anyone know of any documentation for setting up OpenAFS and
Kerberos for Debian Sarge.  We have roughly 100 Linux and Windows
clients that use NFS and Samba to access roughly 10 file servers.
The idea behind considering OpenAFS is to create a common file
storage area our Linux and Windows clients can see without having
location dependent names/paths and without having to reinvest $$ in
newer, bigger storage solutions.