Re: UML skas patches for "linux" kernel packages

Hi Nic,

do you *really* need SKAS? UML works without SKAS, but I heard it should be
somewhat slower without it. I have 2 UML envs running on my SID desktop (an
old SID and a very old SuSE system). They are pretty well used by my
collegues as development systems. And they do not feel much slower as real
machines.

But maybe you have completely different ideas about why you need SKAS.

Regards, Tim