Re: Firefox 1.5: middle-clicking URLs doesn't work now.

On 1/29/06, Adam Funk <a24061@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I just upgraded to package firefox 1.5.dfsg-4.  I used to be able to
> select URLs in another window and middle-click in Firefox to load
> them, but it has stopped working and I can't find a configuration
> option to reinstate this function.  Could anyone tell me how to get it
> back?
>
> --
> Thanks,
> Adam
>

> --

type: "about:config"  in the url input field and hit enter.

in the "filter" field, type middle

double click (set to true) "browser.tabs.opentabfor.middleclick" and
"middlemouse.opennewwindow"

i *think* that should do it.

--
Noah Dain
"Single failures can occur for a variety of reasons that have nothing