Konqueror and mail attachments with mplayer

Hello,

I have a debian Sid and KDE 3.5. I have a problem when I open a video
file in a mail attachment with Konqueror. To see the video I use
Mplayer. If I download the video and click on the downloaded file
everything works well. If I try to see the video directly, I first get
a window "open" and then another one with "Open with mplayer". If I
click on "open with mplayer" a window come to show how much the of the
file is already downloaded and disappear straight away. I think
nothing is downloaded so i can't see my video.  I had a look under
file association and everything seems to be alright. In my example I
try to see a *.mpeg. Under video/mpeg "General" I have *.mpeg, *.MPEG,
*.mpg, *.MPG. Mplayer is on the top of the list. If I edit the
settings of mplayer I have mplayer under command on the tab
application. So everything seems to be alright.

If I remove the entry mpeg under video, when I try to see my video
file I have to choose the program to see the video in a list and
everything work fine .... or almost. If I run the command in a
terminal I get the following:

Failed to open /dev/rtc: Permission denied (it should be readable by the
user.)
Opening joystick device /dev/input/js0
Can't open joystick device /dev/input/js0: Permission denied
Can't init input joystick
Setting up LIRC support...
mplayer: could not connect to socket
mplayer: No such file or directory
Failed to open LIRC support.
You will not be able to use your remote control.
Playing /home/macquat/HGBdeutsch.mpg.

But the file is played. I was told, that I could click on the box
"Remember this application" but I have not such a box :(.

One more thing: at the moment, i use no mail program.

Does anybody have an Idea ?

Thanks.

Cédric