[QMR-82908]: Re: Word file

====== Please reply above this line ======

debian-user@lists.debian.org,

Your ticket has been submitted to our Information department, one of the staff members will review it and reply accordingly. Listed below are details of this ticket, you will need to use the ticket key listed below to update the status of this ticket from web.

	Ticket ID: QMR-82908
	Ticket Key: 296050ac
	Subject: Re: Word file
	Department: Information

You can check the status or reply to this ticket online at http://support.ispx.com.au/index.php?_a=tickets&_m=viewmain&emailre=debian-user@lists.debian.org&ticketkeyre=296050ac&_i=QMR-82908

There were some possible answers to this ticket in our knowledgebase, they are listed below:
I can't open the attachment sent by you!
http://support.ispx.com.au/index.php?_a=knowledgebase&_j=questiondetails&_i=7&ticketid2=QMR-82908&ticketkey2=296050ac&doclose=1

What are the possible risks to my children when using the internet
http://support.ispx.com.au/index.php?_a=knowledgebase&_j=questiondetails&_i=17&ticketid2=QMR-82908&ticketkey2=296050ac&doclose=1

Configuring Outlook Express
http://support.ispx.com.au/index.php?_a=knowledgebase&_j=questiondetails&_i=1&ticketid2=QMR-82908&ticketkey2=296050ac&doclose=1

Please let us know if we can assist you any further,

ispX Support