Re: 4ol 4rt files:

Richard Lyons wrote:
On Monday, 23 January 2006 at 14:20:38 -0800, Andrew Sackville-West wrote:

On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 15:38:37 EST
NEUYEARS3@4ol.com wrote:

please remove  4ol/4rt from my pc thank you

sometimes you have to just wonder.

But the odd thing is that this is a recurring theme.  Where does it
sprout from, I wonder?

Our list comes up as the first hit if you google "remove 4ol 4rt files"
or "removing 4ol 4rt files". (You have to spell it correctly of course;
I do not want to increase our Google rank any further with this mail.)
This explains how this behavior gets perpetuated, but I cannot for the
life of me imagine how the first one of them came to the conclusion that
it would be a good idea to ask a Linux mailing list about an 4ol issue.

Regards,
           Florian