Spam filter, was Re: An email for you contains VIRUSES

Gene Heskett escribe:
> On Thursday 26 January 2006 09:10, SpiderWall wrote:
> >The SpiderWall (spiderwall.ospedale.varese.it) has found potentially
> > malicious code in the email message addressed to you. Delivery has
> > been stopped.
>
> Is anyone else getting tired of this bounce loop?

Yes but please don't answer to this kind of bounces or my spam filter
will become messed. :)

Cordially, Ismael
--
Tout fourmille de commentaries, d'auteurs il en est grande cherté

     http://lamediahostia.blogspot.com/
     http://www.flickr.com/photos/ivalladt/