Re: Jerky PS/2 Mouse W/ 2.6 Kernel (Again)

On Friday 27 January 2006 01:15, Adam Porter wrote:
> Which 2.6 kernel are you trying to use?  There are at least fifteen
> different ones.  :)  I suggest trying the latest one in Debian that you can
> use (some require newer versions of things like udev, which you might or
> might not want to upgrade [I've had no problems with 2.6.15]).

Actually, I just posted.  Within the past hour I just got it going with
2.6.15.  But now I can't get sound to work (it seems to see the onboard audio
and not the Soundblaster I was using) and I'm having problems with the scroll
wheel in Firefox.

I kind of expected it to take a bit of time to set up Sid, though.

Hal