Re: Debian Downgrade question

On 2006-01-20T16:35:44-0800, Bill MacAllister wrote:
> I would like to revert to the stable tree at this point.

Downgrades are not supported, so you are on your own.

> What will happen if I just modify the sources.list and issue an
> apt-get update; apt-get upgrade at this point?

Possible nothing as the versions you have installed are newer than the
ones you get via update.  I switched from sid to stable shortly after
sid went stable, and got a few things that was unwanted (i.e. broke
dependencies).  Maybe there is a better way, but I identified these
packages and manually installed them with dpkg.

/Allan