Re: Bug in translation of aptitude

Paolo Pantaleo wrote:

I found a bug in aptitude italian translation: the help (called with
"?") is not displayed. So I would like to fire a bug, I looked around
and it seems that the bug must be fired  aptitude for package, is it
right? Is there a place where all translation bugs must be sent
instead?

Report it against aptitude. The easiest way to do it is with reportbug tool. Translation bugs should be reported with "l10n" tag set. Read the links below if you do not understand what I am talking about.

http://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting
http://www.debian.org/Bugs/Developer#tags