Re: for the lllovvve off gggood

theo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Dirk wrote:
>
>>>whyy aaarrre tttthe keyy rrrepeaat   vvvaluessssss iiinn XX arrre
>>>ffuuuccckkkkeeeeeeddd   sinnnnnccceee   my   laassst   ddddebbbiaaaan
>>>updatee?
>>>
>>>iiiii kknooow  ttteesttiiiinnngggg   isssn't    stttablllee butt yyyoou
>>>zeaaaalots   donnntt haavveeee  too   PRRROOOOOOOVVVVEEEEEEE  ittt  to
>>>mee......
>>>
>>>:-((((
>

> Paste "xset r off" in a console to disable it. Then try xset r $delay
> $rate. I personally use xset r rate 200 50.
>

> cheers,
> theo.
>
> PS : testing is stable enough for me.

thanks for your answer...

in the meantime i figured myself that "xset r off" would help but "xset
r rate 200 50" doesn't fix it...

it's like my old post above.. the repeatition of keys is random if not
turned off.. i press a key and sometimes it's ok... sometimes it will
appear n-times.. no matter how long or short i press the key... very
strange...

but i can live without repeat till it works by itself again... (strange
that i seem to be the only one with this problem since it happened
straight after an update)...

Dirk