Re: Trouble with nvidia glx.

I tried to put the nvidia module into /etc/modules but nothing changed, I also
tried to install it through the module-update method as it is described on
andesi.org but it has worked either, so I think I have to blame XFree for
this, unless I have a mistake.

So maybe I should try with xorg. How did you get it ? Did you get it from
backports.org ?

Thanks for your help.

Sebastien.