RE: How do I manually set the MTU on a PPP Connection?

Hi John,

Thanks for the clarification on the whole wvdial thing.

Far as the setting, no it was not set to 0, it was commented out. I still
have no idea why my MTU was set to 0. I had no firewall software running on
the machine at the time. Only the default min. load of Debian "linux26" and
pppd.

Ether way, your fix worked. Thanks a ton! I will have more questions later
about automating some of my tasks, but I want to try to figure them out on
my own first :)

This list has been great!

Tyson Varosyan
Technical Manager, Uptime Technical Solutions LLC.
tyson@up-times.com
www.up-times.com
206-715-TECH (8324)

UpTime/OnTime/AnyTime