WIFI Card DWL-G510 (Atheros chipset) installation problems

I need some help getting this wifi card working under Linux. I have it
working ok under Windows.

lspci returns
 0000:00:08.0 Ethernet controller: Atheros Communications, Inc.:
Unknown device 001a (rev 01)

I believe I need to use ndiswrapper to get this card working. It's
listed as supported in the wiki, but I'm having trouble figuring it
all out.

Do I need to build the ndiwrapper module and install it and tell it to
use the windows driver (XP)?

What are the steps or is there a reference I can use?

Thanks,

Ed