Re: I have some question about LINUX?(hardware)

On Thu, Nov 17, 2005 at 05:23:45PM +0800, fai lo wrote:
HI:
  I have some question about LINUX. I wish how to
know that my hardware can support LINUX? Which website
can give me some test to know my hardware can support
LINUX?
THANK YOU!

I have some answers about LINUX. Most hardware is supported by LINUX.
You could try google to find information about hardware supported by
LINUX. Maybe a google search of along the lines of name_of_your_hardware
linux support or something.

--
Steve Block
http://ev-15.com/