Re: unsubsrib

On Sunday 06 November 2005 05:15, Karim Friha wrote:
>*
Thats not going to work.  First 'unsubscribe' is miss-spelled, and
second, such requests do not goto this list, but to:

listmaster@lists.debian.org

The problem with some mailers is that they strip everything below a
line thats starts '-- ' (note space) as useless signature stuff.
And the above message is appended to EVERY message this mail server
handles, but under a '-- ' seperator line.

This is the problem if you do not see a 'Cheers, Gene' along with some
other stuff below.  I'd recommend you get a real email agent if thats
the case.  If it doesn't show my sig, I'd consider it broken.

Third, this generally is an english speaking list.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)