fetching mail from M$ Exchange using rpc over https

Hi,

My employer is moving it's mailservices tot M$ Exchange 2003. Now all external access has to go throug rpc over https. I'd like to use something similar to fetchmail to fetch my mail from the exchange server and and feed it to my own mailserver. Fetchmail doesn't seem to support rpc over https however. Googling didn't turn up anything useful either. Has anyone accomplished such a setup or any pointers to good info?

TIA

Peter