Re: Mozilla break on last Testing update

On 11/5/05, Pooly <pooly7@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I've done an apt-get upgrade, and mozilla get upgraded. But now, I've
loads of "XUL error" for incorrect entities like &

XML Parsing Error: undefined entity
Location: chrome://messenger/content/SearchDialog.xul
Line Number 40, Column 16:        title="&searchDialogTitle.label;"
---------------^      <radio value="and" label="&matchAll.label;"
accesskey="&matchAll.accesskey;"/>
label="&newfolderclickhere.label;" id="msgNewFolderPicker"

Is there any way to work around this ? (I can't search messages or
browse for upload file...)

Have you restarted mozilla since the upgrade?

Patrick