Re: openoffice 2.0 fail on start (debian unstable)

On Wed, Nov 02, 2005 at 08:10:52PM -0800, yzhh wrote:
> Hi,all
>
> Today I get openoffice 2.0 in debian unstable and found most of the
> components can not start. oowriter, oocalc, oobase and ooimpress all
> popup with a dialog asking me whether to recover an document
> "untitled1" (this should have been created during the startup). No
> matter I choose to recover (and "finish") or not, oo fail to start
> again. oomath and oodraw do startup successfully, but break down as
> soon as I click a menu and move mouse to another.

It used to have some kind of common command line interface, that you
could point at a pps, or doc file with 'openoffice file.whatever' and
the corresponding app would open it. (I use openoffice mostly to open
m$ files) This command line interface is not present anymore.