Re: cannot get into X - after testing dist-upgrade 11-03-05

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ryan Schultz" <schultz.ryan@gmail.com>
To: <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2005 6:35 PM
Subject: Re: cannot get into X - after testing dist-upgrade 11-03-05
Thanks for the reply...
I have been using kdm, but the same thing happens when I do "startx" from a console. I have not set any options manually, only by dpkg-reconfigure. I have looked at my xorg-conf file and can verify the settings are correct.
I am not using module-assistant.
I am not aware of how to "attach my Xorg.0.log file to my mail" , I am writing this from my windows partition. I will try and look at that file and see if I can somehow get thatr info down and then post it. Thank you!