Re: Default Route On Boot.

Nick Porter napisał(a):
I'm at a complete loss of how to make this work. The way I understand it
there are three ways to set a default route when the machine boots. 1)
Use DHCP. 2) From the Interfaces file. 3) A script in one of the
if-xxxxx.d directorys. I have tried all these and just don't seem to be
able to get it to work.

Firstly, DHCP works fine. Secondly, I can configure the box manually
with route add. Thirdly, I have managed to kludge it with an init.d
script but would really like to know why I can't get it to work the way
it's supposed to.

Try invoking "ifup -v" to see what's happening and what's not happening. And probably why.