Re: usb storage mount problem

ya. there is,

CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_437=m

the another problem is udev can mount some usb storate not all.

like this usb (which i can't mount now in debian)
( i had mount it many days ago in debian but from some months i can't mount it both in sarge and sid) (still it is oky in windows)

kubuntu mount it auto. :(
(i have removed kubuntu becoz i did not like it & now using debian sarge and debian unstable in two different partitons)

thanx

On 11/3/05, mikepolniak <mikpolniak@adelphia.net> wrote:
On 17:36 Thu 03 Nov     , salahuddin pasha wrote:
> when i try to mount usb storage [kingston 256mb]
>
> is shows me
> mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/sda1,
> missing codepage or other error

Check if your kernel config has:

CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_437=m