Re: emacs settings in sid gnome 2-10

On Wed, Nov 02, 2005 at 02:35:36PM -0500, Antonio Rodriguez wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 02, 2005 at 04:05:40PM +0100, Sven Arvidsson wrote:
> > Antonio Rodriguez wrote:
> > > I recently moved from sarge to sid, and emacs is giving me some trouble.
> > > I had two lines in .emacs
> > >
> > > ;;(set-background-color "black")
> > > ;;(set-foreground-color "white")
> > >
> > > which I commented after getting
> > > user@site:~$ emacs
> > > Undefined color: "black"
> > > user@site:~$

There is even more, xterm seems to have a problem too, seems to me
related to this of the black color. When I start it, I can't see
anything, only blue appears when I blindly type ls, and the directories
names show up. It is an xorg issue, but from the little response, I
would say of those that recently moved to sid from sarge. Something in
the settings must have recentyly changed that is causing it.